Whether you live half way up a mountain or in the middle of a big city, our Hebridean throws are guaranteed to keep you warm in any season. These generously-sized and completely natural wool blankets have been woven in the Scottish Borders from our special wool blend, which includes Hebridean and Black Welsh Mountain sourced from Cumbrian farms, plus some Real Shetland fleece. The natural colours of the yarns are created through blending different amounts of black and white fleece, with no need for dyes.
This year’s Hebridean Throws are available in two colours and two variations:
- St Kilda — a silver grey with a fine white overcheck
- Nevis — the dark brown of dry peat with a fine white overcheck
- Dark St Kilda — a lovely mix of silver grey and deep brown producing a striking twill pattern with a fine white overcheck
- Dark Nevis — an even deeper brown, like wet peat, with a fine white overcheck
Good to know:
- Fibre: 100% British wool
- Wool type: Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain, Shetland
- Wool source: Cumbria & Scotland
- Size: approx 165cm x 230cm + fringe
- Yarn spun in Huddersfield; blankets woven and finished in the Scottish Borders
- Recommended care: cool hand wash or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Use a warm iron to remove creases. Can be machine washed at 30C on a gentle wool cycle.