Our Hebridean throws are about as natural as it gets. Hardy mountain and hill wools are combined to create beautiful grey and brown yarns. Woven together these yarns produce our beautiful, warm blankets which soften with age and use. In the words of one satisfied customer:
Received my beautiful Hebridean Throw – St Kilda.
It is so beautiful, classic and a quality product.
This year’s Hebridean Throws are available in two colours and two variations:
- St Kilda — a silver grey with a fine white overcheck
- Nevis — the dark brown of dry peat with a fine white overcheck
- Dark St Kilda — a lovely mix of silver grey and deep brown producing a striking twill pattern with a fine white overcheck
- Dark Nevis — an even deeper brown, like wet peat, with a fine white overcheck
Good to know:
- Fibre: 100% British wool
- Wool types: Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain, Cheviot, Texel and Shetland
- Wool source: Cumbria & Scotland
- Size: approx 165cm x 230cm + fringe
- Yarn spun in Huddersfield; blankets woven and finished in the Scottish Borders
- Recommended care: cool hand wash or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Use a warm iron to remove creases. Can be machine washed at 30C on a gentle wool cycle.