Alpaca scarves handwoven by Laura from Cumbrian-grown alpaca yarn. The yarn is sourced from alpacas raised in Cumbria and is spun in Dorset. These scarves, with their two-tone twill design, are warm, sumptuous and classy.
- Cappucino: soft cream weft over a charcoal warp
- Caramel: ginger brown weft over a charcoal warp
- Cafe Creme: soft cream weft over a dark chocolate warp
- Dark Mocha: ginger brown weft over a dark chocolate warp
- Opera: dark chocolate weft over a three stripe warp of white, cream and ginger brown (in process, available soon)
Need to know:
- 100% Cumbrian Alpaca
- Approx 180cm x 30cm plus hand-twisted fringe
- Handwash in lukewarm water with eco-friendly soap, rinse, dry flat over a towel, cool iron while damp.