I have re-jigged the way I make my Shade Cards and now have a lovely folder to send out which contains all of the yarns listed on my website plus a few additional ones which will make it onto the website eventually. Each folder contains sufficient yarn for you to assess the colour, quality and suitability for your project. Notes are also included for knitters and for weavers with suggestions on sett and finishing.
If you’re looking for a particular yarn and can’t find it online drop me an email. Sometimes I just haven’t got round to putting the yarn online, sometimes I’ve run out and haven’t caught up with myself. If it’s easier to send me an order via email I can send you a direct invoice too.
Don’t forget that orders totalling 2kg+ will receive a significant discount on website prices (please contact me directly for further information). This can comprise any combination of yarns in a variety of weights.
I usually have a few shade card folders ready to go but will happily put one together for you if I don’t. They are all painstakingly put together by hand so please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Woollen Spun Yarns:
- Bluefaced Leicester 1/12 (14 colours)
- Bluefaced Leicester 1/14 (12 colours)
- Hebridean 1/12 ysw (5 colours)
- Cumbrian Tweed 1/14 ysw (14 colours)
- Other woollen spun yarns, including Northern Grey (1/12 ysw)
Worsted Spun yarns
(all natural undyed colours achieved through blending dark and light fleece):
- BFL 1/14 (2 colours)
- BFL 2/28 (1 colour)
- Dales Twist 2/10nm (2 colours)
- Jacob Worsted 2/10nm (1 colour)
- Castlemilk/Ryeland 2/7nm (1 colour)
- BFL/Teeswater 2/14 nm (1 colour)