These superb generously-sized wool blankets will keep you warm and cosy through winter nights and chilly spring evenings. They are woven from our blend of Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain and Shetland wools, all sourced by Laura from farms in Cumbria and Scotland. The natural colours are created through blending black and white fleece, with no need for dyes.
- Fibre: 100% British wool spun in Huddersfield
- Wool type: Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain, Shetland
- Wool source: Cumbria, Scotland
- Size: approx 160cm x 230cm + fringe
- Woven in Scotland
- Recommended care: cool hand wash or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Use a warm iron to remove creases. Can be machine washed at 30C on a gentle wool cycle.