Our New Hebridean Throw is a superb generously-sized wool blanket guaranteed to keep you warm and cosy through winter nights and chilly spring evenings. These throws are woven from our blend of Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain and Shetland wools, all sourced by Laura from farms in Cumbria and Scotland. The natural colours are created through blending different amounts of black and white fleece, with no need for dyes.
The New Hebridean Throw is available in three colours:
- St Kilda — a soft grey with white overcheck
- Morar — a soft brown with dark brown overcheck
- Nevis — a dark peaty brown with white overcheck
Other stuff that’s good to know:
- Fibre: 100% British wool
- Wool type: Hebridean, Black Welsh Mountain, Shetland
- Wool source: Cumbria & Scotland
- Size: approx 160cm x 230cm + fringe
- Yarn spun in Huddersfield, woven and finished in the Scottish Borders
- Recommended care: cool hand wash or dry clean. Do not tumble dry. Use a warm iron to remove creases. Can be machine washed at 30C on a gentle wool cycle.
We are out of stock but you might try our stockists:
- Cumbria Woolshed, Kendal — carrying St. Kilda and Morar colours