Our beautiful Cumbrian Summer Scarves are woven in Scotland from the silky soft fibres of our locally sourced bluefaced leicester wool. Sophisticated and generously sized, our scarves are perfect for dressing up a city coat with a splash of Cumbrian colour, or tuck one into your waterproof jacket and head for the hills.
I have just three of these lovely scarves left. For other colours you might try the following outlets:
- The Cumbria Woolshed, Kendal
- Artemidorus, Herne Hill, London
Here in Sedbergh we’re proud to celebrate everything that’s local. From food to accommodation, crafts, activities and events, there’s a lot to see and do in and around this one small Cumbrian town which sits on the western edge of the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
- Fibre: 100% British wool
- Source: Yorkshire Dales and Cumbria
- Woven in Scotland
- Size: approx. 30cm x 200cm plus short fringe
- Recommended care: handwash or gentle machine wash on a wool cycle at 30C. Dry over a towel. A warm iron will remove any creases.