These lovely scarves are rich in texture, warmth and colour. Handwoven from 100% alpaca yarn, spun at a mill in Dorset from animals raised in Cumbria.
There are two different options in this design:
- small blocks — woven with a three-colour warp of ginger, capuccino, and white set in wide stripes with a dark chocolate weft
- twill stripes — woven in the same three-colour warp and a dark chocolate weft
Both of these scarves are darker on the reverse. They are handwoven and finished with a hand-twisted tasselled fringe
- Fibre: 100% semi-worsted spun alpaca yarn
- Approximate size of each scarf is 28cm x 160cm plus fringe
- Recommended care: Handwash carefully in lukewarm water with eco-friendly soap, rinse (do not agitate), dry flat over a towel (do not tumble dry), a warm iron will remove any creases.