These warm, sumptuous and classy scarves are handwoven from 100% alpaca yarn, spun at a mill in Dorset from animals raised in Cumbria.
There are two options in this design:
- large check – ginger, dark grey and white
- small check – ginger, dark grey and white warp with dark chocolate weft
- The approximate size of each scarf is 30cm x 170cm plus a short fringe
- Both scarves are handwoven and finished with a hand-twisted tasselled fringe
- Fibre: 100% semi-worsted spun alpaca, grown in Cumbria, spun in Dorset
- Recommended care: Handwash carefully in lukewarm water with eco-friendly soap, rinse (do not agitate), dry flat over a towel (do not tumble dry), a warm iron will remove any creases.