With its striking geometric design and double-faced colouring, our Cumbrian Summer Blanket is a real delight. You can use it as an extra ‘sheet’ in Winter or as a lightweight layer on cool summer nights. In the north of England we often need a blanket year-round, this one will brighten up your day in every season.
Our first edition sold very quickly so I have re-commissioned this blanket in the most popular colourway, Grass (green), and in three new subtle colours:
- Ocean (soft blue – think North Atlantic)
- Moss (soft green), and
- Bracken (deep red)
Once again, we have produced a limited run of just 10 in each colourway, with only 5 available in Grass. The limit is due to the amount of yarn I have spun and dyed each year. I produce only small quantities of this yarn using fleece from just six farms, all but one of them located within 20 miles of Sedbergh.
- woven from our Cumbrian Tweed yarn
- 100% British wool – a blend of Bluefaced Leicester and Hebridean wools
- approx size: 158cm x 200cm plus short fringe
- recommended care: gentle handwash in lukewarm water with eco-friendly soap. Wrap in a towel to dry then hang over a rail. A warm iron will remove any creases.